Greg Lynch has an enviable reputation for fully restoring tractors and farming implements back to their glory days (or even better); his customers come from all over Australia. Greg and his team have worked on thousands of tractors throughout their careers and are as passionate today as they have been in past decades. Whether it is a ride-on mower or a big 4WD workhorse, their amazing care and attention to detail is inspirational.
All types, brands and models can receive revitalization. Customers are continually surprised at the sensational transformations from sometimes near graveyard to showroom condition that can be achieved.
The reasons customers decide to restore their items are various and thought-provoking, including:
- Nostalgia: “I brought it new and she has served me well. I just want to be kind to the old girl and give her the treatment she deserves.”
- Inheritance: “My dad built this farm with that old beast. Now it’s time to make a show piece out of it.”
- Common Sense: “I will always need two tractors and why would I buy a new one when I can get this back to the condition it was in when I brought new back in 1991.”
Whether you need a back to bare metal totally detailed full restoration or a quick tidy-up, or any stage in between, Greg and his team can make it happen for you at a fraction of the cost of a new replacement. Restoration work includes:
- Full mechanical overall (or part thereof); engine, transmissions, differentials, cooling systems, brakes, etc.
- Full hydraulics overall
- Electrical – including alternators/generators, wiring harnesses, instruments, lights & accessories.
- Body repairs
- Paint work (engine, transmission, guards, cabin, accessories)
- Bright work (chrome, stainless steel)
- New decals
- Wheels and tyres
- Air conditioning
Among the benefits of choosing Greg and his team is their access to suppliers, both locally and internationally for new and second hand parts, accessories and equipment. Few tractor servicing organisations cover the broad range of brands and models that Greg has been working on for decades; his database of contacts regularly stuns his customers and competitors.
So if you are thinking of restoring or revitalizing you old tractor, give Greg and his team a call to discover all your options and cost estimates.